Marketing Assistant for publishing company needed.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You are not in the U.S., Canada and/or English is your NATIVE language
- Are not willing to communicate often
- Do not have some knowledge/experience in marketing to build up Internet business
- do not read the entire project and follow it
- Must speak and write excellent English
- Experience in marketing and advertising
- Know the publishing industry to some degree - doesn't have to be extensive
- ability to communicate and discuss strategies for marketing
- ability to come up with marketing plans and execute them efficiently
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a marketing assistant that wants to branch out and grow with us. This is a test period, if you are a match, then this job will become a permanent position.
We publish novels, novellas and novelettes, both in epub/mobi and in print format.
Our FIRST focus is to attract customers to our already existing bookstore. Our second focus is to attract new authors who are looking for a publisher. We do NOT charge any fees of any kind to publish a book, and we do not accept every submission either.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are NOT looking for a web designer, someone to update our website or anything of that nature.
Some of the duties:
This is a very brief list of duties that we are looking for. The right marketing assistant will have their own suggestions and plans to improve the business.
- press releases
- posting on related boards
- selling/exchanging advertisements
****Do not bid more than $20. This job is a trial run. *****
- In your bid, include your experience in MARKETING - not SEO or programs you use
- Provide brief idea of a marketing plan you might suggest. Please note; we do not expect a detailed plan, and do not expect you to do everything on the list. This is just to give us an idea of your understanding of the job.
Looking forward to your bids