Marketing Expert required for an Indian website targetted for NRIs (Non-Resident Indians)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
We are looking for marketing experts for following online marketing activities for our 1.5 year old website.
The responsibilities will include:
1. Creating a marketing plan for improving the exposure of our website to NRI audience.
2. Manage execution of your marketing plan.
3. All activities performed by the marketer should be ethical and white hat strategies only.
If you are applying for this position at the minimum we expect you to present
1. some ideas on how you'll market the website,
2. what targets can you achieve with $750 per month.
3. how will you increase exposure and brand awareness of our website.
4. how will you generate leads for our website. We already have PPC campaigns running in major search engines and have SEO work in progress. In addition to these what other strategies will you use for lead generation.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online