Prime Lerner is a private real estate investment and development firm. Applicants should be highly motivated self-starters ready to balance numerous tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Marketing Intern, his/her job responsibility will be writing and editing a variety of marketing content, including, marketing collateral, Web content, customer case studies and white papers. Will also review blog posts. Must be able to work well in teams and independently as well as have strong writing, editing and marketing communications skills.
• Exceptional skills at creating and publishing marketing materials that build the brand, articulate the
• products/services benefits/differentiation and increase awareness
• Ability to network with social media experts, PR professionals, and other marketing professionals to achieve awareness and lead generation goals
• Must be detail and deadline oriented
• Excellent communication skills with all levels within an organization
• Strong planning and time-management skills, work ethic and, a strong desire to be part of building something new
• Working knowledge of web presentation (Webex), proficiency in MicrosoftOffice including Excel, familiarity with computer software/hardware concepts
• Experience with, or a strong inclination to write within a technical/engineering related field
• Journalism experience
• Experience using new media formats
• Strong PC literacy skills