Research for blogs and newspapers about bicycling, college life and urban colture
This project was awarded to SMMqueen for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
New Freelancers are welcomed to give a competitive offer.
I am looking for someone to perform the following tasks.
These tasks are setting the ground for a kickstarter campaign that will be launched for a bicycle security related product.
1. Find 500 bicycle related blogs and newspapers, the bigger the better. Local also works (Like biking in San Francisco, for instance)
2. Find 150 bicycle related Facebook pages with more than 1,000 likes each (bigger=better)
3. Find 500 gadgets/urban life/college/design related blogs and newspapers, the bigger the better.
4. Find 150 gadgets/urban life/college/design related Facebook pages (not including blogs that have their own FB page) with more than 1,000 likes each (bigger=better)
The emphasis on all these should be:
1. They are alive (=at least 4 posts/news/etc in the past 2 months, or a good reason why not)
2. There is a chance they will post something about a cool designed, out of the box, creative bike security device.
When I say that there is a chance I mean that a site that only publishes receipts or a site that just shows images of urban buildings will not be considered as a site on this list.
Most (>75%) should be in the states, the rest in Europe and Asia. All should be in English.
Total of 1300 websites.
If you find a different kind of blog/website that are not bicycle/urban/design/gadget related but that could fit, just verify the area with me and you can continue.
For each website found, you will need to fill in a line in the attached excel sheet (please have a look for the basic required information) with the relevant data.
From this list, a marketer should be able to contact the list, mention to them a relevant article/post on their website, and offer them to post something about our kickstarter campaign.
There will be 2 milestones to see that we are on the right track:
1. 1st milestone - After filling in 50 lines, preferably from different types.
2. 2nd milestone - After filling in 250 lines.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online