- Gather consumer information and examine buying trends to investigate needs for companies.
- Design surveys/new letters that identify consumer preferences and prospective markets for products.
- Conduct these surveys over the phone, on the internet, through the mail and via meetings.
-Converting consumer needs into offers and special offers.
- Increasing consumer database by transferring non customers.
-follow up marketing /sales meetings response.
-Enhancing business branding through developing new activities for online content
-Update company website and social media tools oversee loyalty and rewards programs.
-Maintain customer information via marketing database and CRM system.
-Collect and analyze sales data to prepare marketing reports.
- Educational marketing is a must.
- Age not above 25.
- Good command of English, english school graduates is a plus.
- Marketing certifications/training is a plus.
- Hard worker.
- Previous experience in the same field (1-2 years).
If you are interested, kindly Send your updated CV to :, mentioning the job title in subject mail.