Internet Marketing Specialist
- Work with marketing team to optimize social media, sales channels negotiate with affiliates and all marketing efforts
- create landing pages to optimize website content and generate sales
- negotiate bulk banner traffic purchases from large sites and close sales
- Conduct keyword analysis and research to develop, optimize and make recommendations for email campaigns, SEO and website content.
- Research SEO and internet marketing trends.
- introduce new source of traffic through programs, applications and media that our company has not used yet
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Internet Marketing
- Strong Search Engine Marketing (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) skills and Affiliate Marketing Program
- Exhibit exceptional time management skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in analytical environment preferred.
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge in HTML & CSS.
- Ability to respond to a changing business climate.
- Familiarity with current SEO techniques and social media platforms.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven working environment.
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in natural health and/or nutrition preferred.
- Willing to learn and be trained
Salary will initially be based on Skills and Experience and ultimately on performance.