Social media marketing and SEO specialist
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$15 - $25 AUD / hour
I’m looking for a social media and SEO specialist to manage, leverage and grow our online social media presence by implementing strategies and tactics that improve our social media and SEO footprint.
I run a part time photography business that specialises in wedding, travel and landscape photography.
The ideal candidate will have:
-Ideally worked for or with photographers and understand their unique demands and marketing needs.
- Experience designing, implementing and managing social media strategies across the likes of Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Crafting creative social campaigns & events that excite followers and gain interest from potential consumers in a targeted manner.
- The ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent, engaging and relevant voice
-Experience in researching highly successful competitors to help build a better target audience, especially through the use of Facebook Graphsearch.
- Creative ideas on how to reach our target audience
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak social strategies based on findings
- Experience in using social media management platforms (i.e. Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc.)
- Managing all social media accounts, including generating and scheduling weekly content
- Creating and evaluating social media strategies
- Monitoring, responding to, and communicating with the online community.
- Developing new methods to engage our target market on social platforms.
- Growing the company's social media reach.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online