This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5444 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Careers @ Skiprok Interactive
At Skiprok, we provide you an opportunity to enrich your skills and work with global clients. We consistently offer varied and challenging projects that foster career growth, technical and managerial career paths, as well as extensive mentoring and ongoing opportunities. In simple terms, we treat your association with us a memorable one, to be cherished throughout your life.
When you join our team, you don't join a culture; you join an extended professional family of exceptionally trained and highly valued specialists.
For those who want to challenge themselves and entire the Skiprok world, we look forward to hearing from you. Current Job Openings are:
Account Manager Position Summary:
Our Client Account Managers (CAM) are part of a fast paced, energetic and tech savvy team providing lead generation and online marketing/advertising campaigns to a variety of vertical markets and consumer segments. The successful CAM will have experience with the following, but not limited to – interactive marketing, digital media, internet advertising, SEO/SEM, internet advertising, PPC, CPL, banner ads. We value creative and innovative ways to deepen the relationships with our clients. In This role you will be responsible for client development and loyalty.
A Client Account Manager finds new business and works with marketing staff to understand their goals and to design Web marketing campaigns that help their organization achieve their goals. Through digital marketing, customized communication, pURL’s, SEO/SEM, marketing Strategies, Value-selling Skiprok Interactive enables you to strive to maximize the value Skiprok delivers to its clients in the forms of brand awareness, traffic, and inquiries.
The CAM position has either exclusive territory or regional responsibilities depending on experience and client access. The CAM will start as a commission based role with profit sharing and generous bonuses. We will also consider candidates who would join us on a Part-Time basis to start.
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
• New Business Development
• Consultative selling to ensure existing customers are utilizing the right blend of services
• Use insights from Google Analytics to shape recommendations to customers
• Search engine optimization consultation
• Search engine marketing consultation
• Growing existing business through the sale of more services and/or new services
• Proactively communicating with accounts on a regular basis
• Pitching new services and managing performance based on customer expectations
• Actively manage approximately $1MM of business
• Review media plans for each client to pace the delivery of services and maximize the value of services delivered
• Diagnose client needs and present services that address those needs
• Thorough demonstrated delivery of value, grow allocation of budget a client apportions to Peterson’s
• Increase or decrease the budget at any point, based on allocated budget of school or agency
• Communicate with each client monthly by phone and e-mail
• Meet client’s goals within client’s budget
• Manage impression, lead and click related goals
• Manage Insertion Order collection and processing
• Analyze click-through and impression data on a regular basis
• Provide a layer of quality assurance for services
• Ensure client creative is compliant and operational
• Ensure projects/changes are done right the first time
• Ensure corrections are caught in-house and not by client
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online