Freelance Translation Project Manager
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $8 USD / hour
- Total Bids 10
We are a translation agency based in Poland looking for a project manager based in Asia to manage our new and existing customers.
Professionals and expats from the UK/US and Philippines are preferred (agencies or otherwise) with exceptional written English and experience with managing translation projects.
We provide both translation and SEO in multiple European languages, thus it's important we have absolutely perfect command of the English language; speaking and writing equipped to deal with the demands of US and UK clients.
Your core responsibilities will include:
1) Working 20 hours per week
2) Provide professional phone, skype and email support to new and existing clients and inquiries
3) Manage small client projects from start through to completion
4) Assist with recruiting translators, screening, training and supporting a virtual team
5) Provide daily updates on social media and blog, assist our marketing manager with online marketing efforts
You will be working from your home/office so constant contact to you via phone/skype/email is a must!
We are looking for someone who possesses a strong background in the translation industry.
Both your organisation skills and professional manner, along with your ability to write and speak English will add significant weight to your selection.
Only hardworking, honest and dedicated professionals need apply.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online