Online recruitment software research project
This project was successfully completed by RWSteeds for $250 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I need someone to research the online recruitment software market on a region by region basis and answer some general and specific questions for me. The purpose of this project is to see if there is money to be made in building cloud-based software targeting the needs of small recruitment companies around the world.
There are a large number of software companies offering cloud-based solutions which meet the needs of recruitment companies. Some of these software solutions are scalable and are able to meet the needs of large global recruitment companies’ all the way through to small recruitment companies. Other cloud-based software solutions are really only designed to meet the needs of small recruitment companies.
The purpose of this project is to understand just how attractive that small recruitment software market is in the European, Asian-Pacific and American markets. Is this an attractive space to be in? Are software companies operating in this market space growing quickly? Is there a lot of M&A activity in this space and how much are software businesses which sell to this small recruitment market space being bought and sold for? Is it possible to build a cloud-based software solution which realistically meets the needs of small recruitment companies in the European, Asian-Pacific and American markets?
1. For each of the three major regions (Europe, Asia-Pacific and America):
(a) List the 10 most popular cloud-based software solutions targeting the needs of small recruitment companies. Provide brief details about those software solutions including the pricing and an overview of the functionality on offer in table format. For the companies which own these software solutions, list the company name, headquarter address, website address and last known total business revenue.
(b) List the 5 fastest growing cloud-based software solutions. Explain what it is about those software solutions which makes them so attractive and is the reason for fast growth. Provide some statistics such as revenue or user numbers or some other metrics to prove they are fast growth. Also, provide brief details about those software solutions including the pricing and an overview of the functionality on offer in table format. Supply product screen shots to give an idea of the look and feel of the product.
2. Marketing: list the different ways that these cloud-based software solutions are being marketed in the regions. There will be many different marketing methods being used, but what do you believe are the most successful methods and why? Are any of these businesses using affiliates and/or resellers to sell their cloud-based services?
3. M&A: Summarise all known major investment deals or sale of business transactions in these regions in the last two years which relate to cloud-based software businesses targeting the needs of recruitment companies. Ideally, this table will summarise the size of the business at the time of the investment or sale (revenue, number of employees, number of customers) and the investment or sale amount. Please provide a URL link to where I can find further information about the deal. What types of businesses are buying or investing in this space?
4. Other: Are there any other things that a potential entrant should consider in offering a cloud-based software solution which meets the needs of small recruitment companies? Is it really practical for a cloud-based solution to try and meet the needs of small recruitment companies from multiple countries – if so, how should it be done? This is an open-ended question and could focus on pricing, functionality, emerging trends or anything else you think might be useful to know.
That’s all. Let me know if you need further information.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online