Research on Marketing Social Web Tools
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
Project Details: Research on Marketing Tools and its functionality at following four platforms (tools):
Facebook, GooglePlus+, GoogleAdsense and Twitter
1. Detailed Report on how exactly do these marketing instruments work and how to place a marketing campaign (ad for example) at these platforms
2. Report should cover following topics:
- Screenshots and description of all relevant commands, buttons and options in these tools
- Budget Tools, Search Option Programming (which words f.e. how much $ u have to pay for. Example: if i place an ad with the key word FOREX, this add will cost a lot obviously, how u pay to get to top pages and places on the page to get highest-lowest view rates etc.)
- How does the conversion work? Example: 25 clicks on ad and finally 7 of these people bought the app from apple store
- how budgets should be planned, what is the optimal budget to be set per day to have enough people watch and click your add etc.
- Some tips and hints on these four tools
Please mind one thing: the report should be written very logically and consistently: if you for example have a structure (table of contents) - this should be logically the same for all four tools. I give u an example: if u say in Chapter 1 for Facebook i describe main principles, in Chapter 2 for Facebook i describe how conversion works, in Chapter 3 for Facebook i describe how best budgets should be set to attract as much as possible people - - -- - Please then keep the same structure Chapter 1 Main Principles....for Twitter, GooglePlus and Google Adsense. Of course if there are major differences between these tools, u should also make a new chapter for Twitter which had not been in Facebook, but basically I think these tools work pretty similar.
Please ask if smth is unclear
TIME DEADLINE: 7. December 00:00Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online