AdWords/BingAds/PPC Guru Needed (Amazing Opportunity...)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $150 USD
- Total Bids 18
IMPORTANT NOTE: We hire freelancers many times a day. We are ramping up for MANY new projects and looking to get some fresh people into our talent pool. There is a lot more work for you if you do a great job. A LOT MORE.
We are very comfortable working with individuals in India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe, Asia/Pacific, Central and South America, and so forth.
We are looking for an amazing outside PPC manager. This is a test job to see how you do. If you impress, there's a lot more work for you. You will be evaluated by one or more of our existing PPC managers who are, in a word, incredible. So you will have to be at least that good to impress them.
This test job is to do some work on one of our companies that sells dogs online. Here are the stats, you will create PPC for:
--To advertise 5 breeds separately, to each of 47 provided USA states
--You will setup up 2 ads for each (with A/B testing)
--You will set this up in both Microsoft BingAds and Google AdWords
--In our accounts
You should aim at creating an ad that split tests better than ours to truly impress us. We have been testing ads in this space for nearly 10 years.
1. Bid below.
2. Post some samples of your work on the message board, along with a link to your resume and anything else you'd like us to consider. Think carefully about what you post here. Spam posts and bids will not be considered. We've done plenty of outsourcing and can spot these easily. We want people who take the time to actually read our posts.
3. We will communicate with you through the board with any questions.
4. We will select one or more bidders.
You will find that we pay fairly, but also that we know how much we should be spending for good work in each country we contract from. We are always looking to establish very long-term relationships where we are both happy.
For jobs under $500USD, we do not use milestones so please do not ask for one. Our experience with these has not been good. We primarily use Freelancer to locate new long term individuals and teams to work with, and often take chances on freelancers with no history, etc. We've been burned too many times on milestones with people completing a portion of the work and never finishing it. If you require milestones please don't bid. You can check our feedback, which goes back years. We have been hiring freelancers around the world for well over a decade and always pay quickly.
- Extensive PPC/AdWords/BingAds experience
- Ability to keep and update records
- Available via instant messaging and VoIP
- Willingness to give frequent updates on work being done
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work well on your own, while meeting deadlines and quotas
- Consistency - it is important that you be able to keep up with the work as you will be part of a larger process and others will depend on this
- Resume and work samples.
- English communications skills (grammatical as well as verbal).
We are an established consulting firm with extensive outsourcing experience. If you check our freelancer profile you will see that we go back many years, just using this one service. We have many people working for us all over the world.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online