PPC Campaigns Management - for PPC Experts/Specialists Only
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 9
We are looking for an advanced PPC expert / guru / specialist who is daily managing campaigns in Microsoft adCenter and Google Adwords. You must speak fluent english, ideally american english.
It´s expected everything that covers this, from creating/copywritings ads, selecting right and effective keywords, selecting and creating superb landing pages and it´s optimization, monitoring ROI and conversions and analytics data (also through Google analytics), optimizing it, creating image ads etc. We want full service, that has a one result - increase several times conversions with the same budget or less budget (decrease the price per conversion). Your goal will be to increase sales, not CTR, not to spend hours.
Target language: ENGLISH and only rich countries that has a great potential for paying for internet advertising.
Number of managed websites: TWO
- we are using these PPC systems so we have data for comparing results of your work
- we have set-up the campaigns correctly (many campaigns, dozens of ad groups, advanced keyword selection)
- we have set-up 10 different landing pages, they are little bit optimized for better quality score
- we are using Google Analytics and conversions codes (in GA, MSN and Adwords) are set-up so we have data for comparison
We require every two days a quick report and every week a detail report in the first month of our cooperation.
Then we can set up only weekly reporting. Please develop a plan for our cooperation in .doc.
We will be watching your work carefully and it must have quick results.
Please attach some case study of your client and some references with contacts. We are looking for true PPC guru!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online