This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £134 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £30 GBP
I am helping out a WordPress-based news blog in Arabic with more than 1,100 posts by almost 100 bloggers - all in Arabic. No other languages exist on that domain.
The topics covered by the blog are: politics, sports, economy, women, lifestyle, thoughts in the Arab world (Middle East).
I am looking to build 40 - PR5+ PERMANENT backlinks
Links must be indexed, permanent and guaranteed.
Links must be on "dofollow" pages.
- At least 15 links from the 40 must be PR6+.
- At least 15 links from the 40 must be PR7+.
- Remaining 10 links out of the 40 must be at least PR5.
- At least 30 links from the 40 must be from Arabic language sites - see below for further domain-related requirements.
- Backlinks must be built with 100% WHITE HAT tactics - NO SPAM, no illegal, no tricking search engines.
- Links MUST be only from sites that accept Arabic.
- Links must be permanent. If they are removed, you agree to replace them!
- Only one link per domain.
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view] or "nofollow".
- The linking page must have no more than 30 outbound links.
- All links must be static and standard href type links.
- Links must be on a www. - no sub domains.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Links must be from English or Arabic language websites only - NOT multi-language sites (unless the 2 languages are Arabic and English, but not others).
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 20 days.
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
NO black hat tactics, web rings, link farms, link-exchange programs, banned websites, illegal scam/spam sites, rented links, gambling, porn sites, etc.
DO NOT use automated software or bots to make our links.
NO java links, jump scripts, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
NO contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
Spreadsheet should be provided after every 20 back links created with the following information:
1 URLs of pages where we can find the live links (all links will be tested)
2 Dates when posted
3 Anchor text used
4 Google PR of the link page
5 IP of link page
Full payment after completion the whole job, no upfront payment.
If this "test" project is successful, there will be more of the same.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online