PR5/6 Backlinks for Hair Extensions Website
This project was successfully completed by Twigital for $33 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In30 days
50 PR5 or better PERMANENT RELEVANT one way non-reciprocal dofollow backlinks on U.K. hair related websites. White hat is essential.
5 Keywords/phrases links will be provided.
Links are NOT to be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following:
- Links must be built manually over 2-4 weeks
- WHITE HAT ONLY - NO black hat or Grey hat tactics
- Only backlinks from relevant ENGLISH language websites related to website design
- Links within the hair extensions, hair and beauty wholesalers and hair salons sector
- Links must be strictly from Google PR5+6 pages (PR of the actual page where the link is placed).
- All links must be dofollow
- Links must be permanently active dofollow links.
- Links must be permanent, never expiring.
- No Subdomains
- All linking websites domain must be at least 3 Years old.
- All links must be permanent ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites. (NO Rented links).
- No more than 20 other external links on same page where the link occurs.
- Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
- Each link must be on different C-class IP block.
- Page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view]
- All links must be in text, no graphics.
- Link page must be search engine friendly, visible, readable.
- Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo within last 30 days.
- No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
- No links from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, FORUMS, comments, torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, etc.
- No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing
- No links from "under construction" pages
- No sites which ask for money later
- No use of automated software or bots
- No use of blackhat software
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs
After completion of project you must provide a spreadsheet with all the following information for all links: Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address as well as the date placed.
We reserve the right to reject links if they do not meet the project guidelines.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online