Backlinks from PR3+, Related Content, and Google Penguin and Panda Compliant Links
This project was awarded to muzammil21 for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need to hire a freelancer who is experience with high quality manual link building.
Google Penguin and Panda compliant links are a MUST.
Please provide me a quote with a cost PER LINK
-please tell me your experience
-please DO NOT just send me a generic quote and email.
Overall, links need to:
-Have related content to my site (Beauty, fashion, female, skincare, hair, makeup, etc)
-Come from trusted source
- Content and tags of page linking to us should be unique and related.
-USA sites only
Site Home Page must be PR3 or higher or else you will not be paid for link.
1. Avoid the use of exact match anchor text. Dilute your anchors with long tails, secondary, geographical keywords and modifiers. (using too few anchor text variations is no longer a good idea)
2. Avoid the Overuse of exact-match domains. Try to get links from different sources instead of getting links from signatures of forums, as one of the practice people have been doing. No paid or featured listings at all except high quality and trusted sources like Yahoo Directory listing or paid (non anchor) listings in classified sites.
3. Low quality article marketing and blog spam must be avoided. Recently in march Google has banned many low quality blog networks that hosted content for free but had no real return to the site except anchor juice.
4. Article marketing can still be done but the quality of that article must be very good and it must not have more than 1 anchor link in it (First Link Priority as Google bot scans in a post nowadays). Content, in the form of article, blog posts or news, written by experts in the industry serves as a quality link for visitors to read.
5. Keyword Stuffing In Inbound/Outbound links.
6. Avoid purchasing links from any site or blog network. Penguin update has mostly killed the blog networks who were selling links and also the sites that purchased those links. (used to work, but no longer!)
7. Avoid using footer links with exact match anchor text. As one of the practice, webmasters placed their anchor links on footer and the footer was copied to each and every page of the site (dynamic structure) that produced as many links as the pages of the site had. It is considered a spam technique now.
8. Referrals from the guest blogs can be useful but make sure the information those blogs provide is genuine, and the reader has something to take back after reading the blog posts. (this means finding blogs on which you can contribute – and obtain a backlink. Blog should be relevant, e.g. beauty, skincare)
10. The importance of directory links can never be neglected, as most people search useful information from directories. So it is useful to get link from directories, making sure the directory is reputable and the relevancy of the category is not compromised for your domain.
-all backlinks must be do follow.
-No link farms accepted.
-Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo within last 30 days.
-Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
-Page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and anchor text must not have nofollow tag.
-No links from under construction pages.
-No sites which ask for money later.
-No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
-No blog comment spamming
-No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.
-No use of blackhat software. Seriously, you know what I mean. You must build links manually (Like 7 a Day) and spread them over at minimum of 30 days.
Staggered deployment of the links is required over 30 days to avoid any penalties.
Reporting/Communication: I require 1 weekly report stating every link submitted.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online