Build 2100 links in 35 days. 5 keywords, one URL.
This project was awarded to seoandwebdesigns for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Job: 2100 links in 35 days. 5 keywords, one URL.
Keywords: Milling company in China, Machining, Machine shop, Machine Shop in China
URL: Will be provided
Please make sure you have read through and understand ALL of the guidelines below prior to bidding. I will be checking all links to ensure they meet the guidelines. You will also need to produce a weekly report (see details below).
* Links must be strictly from:20% from PR7-8; 40% from PR4-7; 40% from PR2-4. PR - the actual page where the link is placed
* ALL to be MANUAL, no automation software.
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW.
* Free one-way manual links, one link per domain.
* URLs must be live as soon as you create them.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* A maximum of 60 links are to be created each day.
* Link page must be search engine friendly.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing and Yahoo.
* Links must be permanent and you agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link not found suitable
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No link from: torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No adult websites or with illegal content.
* No Black hat or Grey hat tactics. White hat only.
You will also need to supply a weekly report containing the following information:
1. URL’s of pages where links are located.
2. Google PR of the page where link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.
4. Date when link was placed
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online