SHUTTLEMASK is seeking a highly-organized marketing professional to grow the organization's Business-to-Business Social Media Marketing program.
This candidate will develop a Social Media framework for SHUTTLEMASK consisting of tactics and metrics that enhance brand engagement/awareness and generate leads for the sales force. They will work as the social executioner on the Strategic Marketing team in support of campaigns, promotions and events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Plans and executes Social Media Marketing efforts, tracking and optimizing the impact and reporting on engagement metrics and lead generation analytics to management.
2. Create and execute a social media editorial calendar and social media content strategy
3. Requires a full understanding of social media policies and procedures as it relates to SHUTTLEMASK.
Executes social media marketing campaigns, programs and promotions. Establishes relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers and communities that fit the company’s online strategy.
4. Works to drive customers and prospective customers to SHUTTLEMASK websites as well as optimize the conversion of social web interactions to Lead Gen opportunities.
5. Engages both customers and prospective customers by creating, evaluating or finding relevant content that relates to SHUTTLEMASK Business services.
6. Monitors consumer social media channels for service issues or related news. Works closely with technical support to pass on information.
7. Administrates and optimizes opportunities on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter. Answers commentary and/or escalates to appropriate department for follow-up.
8. Works closely with product marketing and development to create and evaluate content for blogs, platforms.
9. Works with Public Relations and/or Senior leadership to drive pertinent company messaging through social channels.
10. Works with marketing services to create imagery for paid ads, infographics, or blog posts that increase engagement in content.
11. Acknowledges socials relational integration with digital strategies including SEO, SEM, display advertising. Keeps tabs on social media trends and their impact on the company – recommends new social ideas that can enhance the brand presence.
12. Supervises other members of the SHUTTLEMASK team and coordinates with the administrators and supervisors on different projects.
Level of Formal Education:
Bachelors of Arts/Science
Area of Study:
Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations, IT, ComSci
Years of Experience:
3-5 years professional experience
Type of Experience:
Excellent, proven writing skills
Knowledge of mobile and social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Facebook.
Strong understanding of social policies and procedures
Special Certifications or Technical Skills
Manages and handles people under his/her team.
Enjoys working on team
Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Lead generation, target marketing
Highly organized with strong attention to detail
NOTE: Please take note that we handle different clients worldwide. We only encourage applicants who are fluent in English both oral and written, can communicate well with different nationalities, internet savy and CAN HANDLE CALLS and URGENT WORK 24/7 even after the given working hours.
$750-1500 USD (per monthly project)
Projects UPGRADED by the clients will be given a compensation and higher rate per project.
Interview, inquiries and other transactions are done strictly via Skype and email.
JOIN THE CORE OF THE DIGITAL WORLD!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1198 for this job
Hi, I have 4+ years Experience in Paid Search Marketing. i have experience of international marketing. You can believe me that if you will be hire me, I will explore your products in Online Marketing.