50 Customized HIGH QUALITY PR link building
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $145 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING
We’re looking for a freelancer or a company to form a long term relationship for our existing and future projects with the possibility of a permanent position in our company.
We are a Web Development & IT Software Consultancy firm in UK and need 50 Permanent links with a PR of 5+.
We are able to identify usage of black/grey hat methods as scrapebox, links from the same IP C-class, noindex, nofollow, links from directories and web rings.
If you wish to use such methods, please DO NOT BID. To evaluate your work we’ll use multiple tools such as Moz, ahref checks and Google Analytics.
All links must be 'do follow', permanent and be there for at least 18 months or longer. The links must be on the actual web page with the high PR.
No spam, black hat and other unethical seo techniques. We want only white hat and industry standard - QUALITY not quantity.
We will pay half the total amount after 25 links have been produced and the balance when the work is fully completed.
We will release funds only after we verify your work and the terms below are met (+5 working days to check report before releasing payment)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only white hat methods and ethical work will be paid for. Links must not look like spam either!
- Backlink pages (and the site) must have minimum PR5.
- Backlink pages must relate to our the site - Web development & IT software consultancy
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, already indexed by Google and do-follow.
- No links from porn, gambling, electric cigarettes, casino, etc.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links. Links must be ‘do follow’
- Should not be excluded/blocked by [url removed, login to view], sitemap or noindex tag.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters etc.
- No paid traffic sites. One-way manual links only.
- Maximum 1 (one) links per domain and per IP. And IPs should not be in a chain and not be part of the same subnet.
- Link pages must already be indexed and cached by google in the last 30 days.
- Links dropped within 6 months must be replaced by you at no additional cost.
- Max. 20 outgoing links on the page that is linking to us (unless you have a good reason for it, ie that page has very high views as well).
- Websites must be English or French. Links should only be from following domains ( in the order of priority)
1) .[url removed, login to view]
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view] etc.
We will need a report from you with details of all links, and detailed excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts urls once work is finished.
- Date link was placed
- Url of link page
- IP of the link page
- Google PR of the link page
- Title of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor text used for the link
- Target url of the link
When bidding details on how you intend to build these links. BIDS WITHOUT EXPLANATIONS WILL BE IGNORED. Add the text ‘I agree to your comment’ to show us that you have read and agree to our T&Cs.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online