Design & develop Adsense website; revenue share arrangement
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2210 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $8000 AUD
We require an Adsense blog website to be designed and developed that will generate consistent revenue each month. You will be required to design and develop the site, and generate content for the entire 1st month (i.e. at least 5 articles each week, for 4 weeks).
We will provide the niche topic for this site to the successful bidder. Payment for this project will be 50% of the revenue generated after month 1 – the more content and traffic you can drive to the site, the greater your project fee at the end of month 1.
Payment will be made in full at the end of month 1, sorry no partial payments will be provided. See details below for how we can make this into a partnership for on-going months.
What to include in your bid:-
1. A high level plan for how you will tackle the project
2. URLs of at least 2 successful Adsense sites you have developed
3. The recommended technologies you would build this in
4. Include 'Belinda' in your bid so I know you have read and understood these terms.
1. Everything you do for this project must be compliant with Google Adsense TOS.
2. All content you develop must be SEO optimised with keywords used frequently.
3. This must be a standalone website and no autoblog will be allowed.
4. Design must be neat and optimized to attract people to click on the ads.
5. Traffic to the site must be generated through 100% white hat methods.
6. We require receiving payment from Adsense via our PayPal account.
7. Finished website must be installed on my hosting
8. Show us proof of income each week and also after 30 days of launching of website, day by day statics to be provided (unique Visitor, unique clicks, ad clicked, text-ads clicked)
How you will be paid and the payment schedule:
For the final project payment, we will award you 50% of the sites revenue for the first month. If both parties agree to an ongoing partnership and you would like to stay on, for each month after that we will award you 15% of the sites fees for generating content and driving traffic to the website. However, the ongoing partnership is a separate project and something we will discuss later.
All the best and good luck bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online