EFS Offshore: Link building project
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $141 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Seeking Link Building Expert
We are looking for 100 PR3+ or higher non-reciprocal links from English language websites and 100 links from German language websites generated over 30 days. It is paramount that you precisely agree to the details outlined below - we reserve the right to reject any links that do not meet these requirements. If this is fulfilled we have the potential to provide ongoing monthly work, dependent on the quality of your work.
1. Only white hat tactics are accepted and ALL links must be from FINANCIAL, TAX, ACCOUNTING services related sites.
2. All links must be strictly from Google PR3+ actual page (not from the home page where link is)
3. Links must be permanent (No rented links). You agree to replace any link (at your cost) that is missing after 2mths
4. Each link must be from a separate domain
5. No automated software to be used to generate links
6. Links should be static html text links, no graphical links
7. Links must be free and one-way
8. Link sites must be indexed and cached within the last 30 days by Google, Yahoo and Bing
9. You must use the target keywords we provide in the anchor text
- Definitely no black hat tactics. Only white hat tactics accepted.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from rel= nofollow or noindex tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No article directories, forums, web rings, link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, Yahoo or Bing, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites, links from under construction pages, java links, redirects, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, string parameters, jump scripts, framed pages, session ID's, or cloaking, spamming, contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No links from pages with little or no content or “Under Construction” mentioned, or no history
You need to provide us with a WEEKLY report stating:
1. URLs of pages containing the links
2. Date when link was placed
3. Anchor text used
4. Google PR of the page where the link is located
5. Target URL
6. Site Name
50% payment on completion of 50% of the links and provision of reports with spot checks done.
50% payment on completion of remaining 50% of the links and provision of reports with spot checks done payment and on ALL links showing up on [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online