100,000 Facebook fans and twitter followers needed asap!!!
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $115 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We Need Facebook 100,000 fans and Twitter 100,000 followers to our accounts mostly from US.
Qualified bidders only!
Please only bid if you can deliver with requirements below.
Time Line depends on the limits from Facebook and Twitter
****FIRST AND FOREMOST: THIS MUST NOT ENDANGER THE ACCOUNT OR PUT IT AT RISK OF BEING BANNED*****
• All fans must be real people with active account Facebook accounts (no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)
• NO bots
• Fans can be world wide, with at least 30 percent from US.
• Must be achieved by NO means of Illegal activity
• Fans must be active (preference given for members interested in Social Marketing, Internet Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Technology and Gadgets)
• No spammers or distasteful, illegal or plain sick profile pictures
• No fans that will risk our page being deleted
• You must use good practices when gathering fans.
• It must be 100,000+ Facebook fans and also 100,000+ Twitter fans and not 50k on Facebook and 150k on Twitter and so on
30% when you added 70,000 fans in total (Facebook + Twitter)
+ 30% when you added 150,000 fans in total (Facebook + Twitter)
+ 40% upon completion of achieving full 100k on Facebook and 100k on Twitter
When bidding please remember
• Previous experience is an extra advantage but willing to give newcomers a chance (payment terms will change)
• Bids with no account access preferred, you will not be given password.
• Please explain in your bid what techniques you will use to generate fans and how you will report.
• Only Serious Bidders please
Our Budget is less than $50.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online