Fantasy Football Link Building
This project was successfully completed by Gamit for $150 USD in 21 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In21 days
PLEASE DON'T BID BEFORE YOU READ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS!
We are looking for 200 PR3+ permanent, one-way back links for 60 keywords link to 20 URLs
We are asking around 200 PR3+ links per month (15 links per day, no more than 15 links/day).
- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS! Backlinks with 100% white hat techniques only!
- Only links from relevant sites will be [url removed, login to view] links must be in websites RELATED to GAMBLING
- white hat techniques only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Link page must be search engine friendly and all links are permanent.
- The linking page must have no more than 30 outbound links.(We will not accept links from page where outbound links is greater than 30).
- All links must be static and standard href type links.
- One link per domain. Links on www-level - No subdomains
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
- We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the Guidelines (and Google's new Updated Webmaster Guidelines).
- Links must be placed on proper PR3+ web pages, either on home page or internal pages linked with Home page.
- - Links must be permanent and static HTML. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 60 days.
- Max 15 links per day. Please do not exceed 15 links per day.
IF WORK GOES WELL, we will also offer other link building project.
- No FORUMS, web rings, or link directories.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, web rings, rented links, FFA sites.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, proffile [url removed, login to view] from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No pharmacy,pron sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, C.L. sites.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
- ALL SITES MUST COME FROM A .com, .org, .edu, or .net WEBSITE
We will check and verify All the links are Do Follow and that the Anchor text is correct, the domain PR of each website, that the profile pages are publicly viewable without registration and Indexed in Google.
NO upfront payment until we check all the back links. You will be payed after 45 days of the end of the progress, and ONLY if in those 45 days the keywords remain at first ten rankings. Bid ONLY if you agree with all the above!
You will need to produce a daily report with the following:
1. URL of page where link is located
2. Google PR of the page where my link is located.(clickable hyperlink)
3. Anchor Text used for the link
4. IP of link page
5. Date link is placed
No payment if you use black hat or Grey hat tactics
No payment if links are not PR3+ & Permanent Links
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online