Fix current SEO, propose and develop a new SEO strategy
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 33
We are looking for an SEO Expert who will:
1/ "clean" the dodgy SEO work that has been done before for our company;
2/ propose an efficient and reliable SEO strategy with clear targets, then set it up.
Due to the dodgy SEO work that has been done last year for our company, our website and names are currently associated to lots of inappropriate content and irrelevant writing on the web. First responsibility will be to "clean" what has been done before.
In the main time we need the SEO Expert to propose an efficient and reliable SEO strategy with clear targets (e.g. ranking on Google), and to set it up. This will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that the website meets content and architecture requirements for SEO best practices;
- Collaborate with team members to improve site performance, identify top keywords, develop content strategies and other optimization opportunities;
- Build systems and protocols internally that continually ensure that the website and relevant properties are optimized;
- Review and analyze company website for areas that need to be detailed or improved;
- Provide and organize comprehensive SEO reports;
- Perform keyword analysis for pay per click (PPC) campaigns and organic search results;
- Promote activities and interactions that build ranking and increase awareness of the company's profile.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online