100 PR5+ Do-Follow Back Links Required from Rental Sites
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $96 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
I require 100 PR3+ Do-Follow Back Links Angela/Paule type and English language sites / Vacation Rental Property Owner Sites only. (They can list their property on [url removed, login to view] for free)
Each Back Links must have one way permanent life time links with the anchor
will Provide to you keywords and Url list.
"Important Must Do-Follow Links Only.."
Back links on URLS should be active right away. I'd expect them to be picked up in search engines within 1-3 days..
the link builder should be highly experienced - please do not bid if you have no link building experience. Links must not be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods. Black hat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines.
Provide to me Previously completed or finished works details....
- Absolutely no Black hat or Grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- NO ARTICLE or Directory Sites, No Spammy Comments.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR 5+ sites (home page page rank, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count)
- URLs must be live as soon as you create them
- Free one-way manual links.
- Links must be permanent and static HTML.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- No article directories, link farms, spam sites, web rings or adult sites, or link directories.
- We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
XLS Spreadsheet should be provided of all [url removed, login to view] correct errors, if any. No Google doc report please.
1 URLs of pages where i can find my links published.
2 Domain / subdomain PR
3 Anchor text used
4 User Name
7 Email ID
6 IP Address
**** ALL LINKS MUST BE RELEVANT **** to the category that I provide. Any link that is not will not be accepted or paid for.
I will check ALL the following:
I will verify that ALL links are DoFollow and that the Anchor text is correct.
I will verify that the domain PR of each website is as requested.
I will verify that the pages where the links are present are publicly viewable (viewable without registration) and Indexed in Google.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view],
[url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or
hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive
advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
If you cannot follow these guidelines and provide these requests, please do not bid
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online