1000 DO Follow Blog comments PR1-PR8
This project was awarded to Irfan20012 for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1000 dofollow comments on PR1 to PR8 DO FOLLOW BLOGS.
Before starting, let me emphasize that you can get ongoing work with me if i'm pleased with your commitment, quality and cooperative abilities.
This project is for 1000 dofollow comments on PR8-PR1 do follow blog pages (not sites) with text links from blogs.
PR1-PR8 blog pages:
- PR of the page, not the site.
- Comments on pages as follows:
** at least 95% of the links should be do-follow.
at least 50 PR0 links.
at least 100 PR1 links.
at least 100 PR2 links.
at least 100 PR3 links.
at least 300 PR4 links.
at least 100 PR5 links.
at least 100 PR6 links.
at least 100 PR7 links.
at least 50 PR8 links.
* Comments must be relevant to the topic of the pages.
* 30 comments per day MAXIMUM.
* websites mostly United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland . 80 % of blogs language must be mix from all around the world
* No more than 100 outgoing links per page.
* The anchor text must be varied but always contain the keyword ( I'll provide anchor texts to be used to the winner)
* One comment/link per domain only.
* All links must be placed manually. No use of automated systems or software of any kind.
* Comments must be live and approved.
* Comments must be meaningful and well written (nonsensical comments will not be approved).
Payment & Terms:
* I reserve the right to refuse comments/links that in our opinion are unsuitable.
* Payment on project completion.
* Payment released once all links are placed and verified.
- You must produce and share a Spreadsheet with me and update it whenever you post a new comment on a website so I can monitor your progress. This spreadsheet will include 6 columns as follows:
* Website name
* Website category/theme
* URL containing link
* Anchor text used
* PageRank of URL (of the linked page, not the main blog)
* Date comment/link placed
*** Please send SAMPLES of your previous work, about 10-15 comments made by YOU on 5-10 different blogs or websites ***
If you are confident you can do the job in 30 days, then make your bid. If not, it doesn't matter to waste my time and yours.
Bid no more than $250.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online