Gov & Edu dofollow profile links
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $105 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need 400 '.edu & Gov Forum list. ( I do not need .edu & .gov profile Backlinks. I will build links myself)
Requirements: (Your bid means You must read and agree with these terms below)
1 . I need 200 .edu & Gov Forum list (.edu domain; .[url removed, login to view], .[url removed, login to view] or like these type of domain would be okay).
2. ** All Forum must able to Register (open an account)
- All domains must be unique
- 3 Keywords per profile
3. All Forum must have "Signature Option"
4. All Forum must support 'BBCode' into Signature Box (So that they can show links when i put BBCode into signature box)
5. All of the Forum profile should be publicly viewable without 'Log-in'
6. All links from Signature must be DoFollow or I would not count . ******** (Very important)*******
7. All root Domain must have Google Page Rank 4-9. ( I would not count which have less than PR4 )
No redirects, if the backlink, is not pointing directly to site it won´t count.
8. Please include " I know Private Outsourcing" at very first of your application or I would think that you did not read my requirements and will mark your application as a spam.
9. I would pay maximum $10 for each unique 200 list.
10. let me know if you have more than 400 working forum list and and send me a best offer.
I will need an Excel file containing:
-URLs of the publicly viewable links
-Profile page accounts: username + password (and email address)
These links are meant to be permanent.
Do not waste your time and mine as well. Payment would be released once I check all forum works fine.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online