HIGH QUALITY BACKLINKS NEED
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $153 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I run a small Amazon Affiliates niche site that provides reviews of baby equipment. I need 200 quality links created for this site. Only high quality, one-way, static html links are allowed.
Performance: Average 10 links per day.
* At least 75% backlinks should be from US websites. The other 25% can be from foreign but relevant websites. All sites must be in English.
* One link per domain will be counted so 200 links must come from 200 different domains.
* Contain one of the keyword phrases that I will provide.
* All links must be appropriate and relevant for our website
* ALL backlinks must be do follow... I will check all links. Please don’t waste your time, bid only if you can do this.
* One-way links (no offer of reciprocal linking).
* Not from pages which use "no follow" tags.
* Not from pages where link selling is obvious.
* Not from pharmaceutical, adult content or gambling sites.
* Not from pages which already include more than 25 outbound links.
* Not from pages in Google’s supplemental index.
* No automated link submissions or use of link harvester software.
* No spam links.
* No link farms accepted.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* Only high ranking (PR 3+) sites verified by Alexa
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups. 10 to 20 links are acceptable if the blog comments are relevant and not a spam.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free for All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Links must be static HTML links and include the keywords I will provide.
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required over 30 days to avoid any penalties.
* I will cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
* Links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
* There are more, so use your knowledge and experience in proving service quality.
* Reference. Show the past link building work you've completed. It will be held in confidence. Experience is important and proof of quality work and extensive experience is required. The link builder should be highly experienced and must know how to check that links are good. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required. Black-hat or gray-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for!
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made:
1. Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
2. Site Name,
3. Anchor text used,
4. Site Type,
5. Google Page Rank
6. Date placed.
* Spreadsheet should be provided after every 50 backlinks created with the above information:
If you agree to these terms, you're welcome to bid.
MUST BE SAMPLE ATTACHED. WITHOUT SAMPLE REJECT THE BID.
BEST OF LUCK..!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online