Improve SEO and Google ranking for Prestashop website
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 57
I want to improve SEO and Google ranking for my Prestashop website.
It' a small ecommerce website in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German
SEO techniques requirements:
1. No black hat or grey hat methods, Only White Hat methods.
2. Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised.
3. No unethical methods, SEO Spam techniques and no junk profile building techniques are to be used
5. Links must be permanent, links must be one-way links and no links from under construction pages.
6. Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
7. Links that are not approved must be replaced.
8. Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 60-90 days.
9. No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
10. No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
11. No use of automated software or bots, no link farms, link exchange programs and web rings and no paid traffic sites.
12. No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
13. No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox.
Thank you for your time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online