- Increase domain authority for our website to 40 (currently around 30), and
- Increase page authority for the homepage to 50 (currently around 40).
These numbers will be measured using the Open Site Explorer.
The project is devided into three parts:
1. Link building plan: present me with a suitable link building plan for the coming 6 weeks. We want to focus on high authority followed links and mentions.
2. Link building execution: once your link building plan is approved, you can start building links.
3. On-page optimization for approximately 10 pages.
You must be:
- A self motivated and persistent person: you work hard to get the highest rankings.
- Responsible: you have great communication skills and do what you say you'll do.
- Reliable: you deliver on time (!) and you will not try to steal our clients.
- Capable: you are able to get good results, which will result in more work after these 6 weeks.
- Experienced in SEO: you have at least 5 years of experience in SEO and at least 2 of those years experience in making achievable SEO plans (including for local SEO).
NO black hat methods (SEnuke / Xrumer / etc) allowed, because we are trying to get a cleaner link profile. You have an advantage over other applicants if you are able to speak and write Dutch flawlessly in order to get this project.
You MUST be able to show results you have achieved for yourself or for your current clients. Without examples, your application will be ignored. Also, you need to include the phrase "Google is no match for me" in your application.
We're a small but growing web development and SEO company that provides opportunities for growth through challenging and fun projects. To fuel this growth, we are currently looking for an SEO expert with a phenomenal track record. We have a team of highly motivated perfectionists who want to deliver nothing but the highest quality and best results. This leads to happy clients, more projects and more money in YOUR pocket.
If you want to be part of our team, your welcome to apply (both independant and agency contractors welcome). If you're the right person for the job, we look forward to working with you!