Link Building 1000 PR6+ PR7+ PR8 BackLinks for Bridal Dress Shop
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $116 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We require 1000 - PR6, PR7, PR8, PR9 backlinks and all of them should be PERMANENT
Please note our budget is set at a maximum of $150 at this stage. No silly offers please!
ALL of these 1000 PERMANENT links should be placed on site's MAIN PAGE PR6+ and NOT in any subdomain or subpage.
All links must be PERMANENT AND INDEXED guaranteed !! (nofollow is not allowed).
- Backlinks with 100% white hat techniques only!
- Links must be only from related sites only.
- Links must be strictly from Google PR6+ pages, PR less than 6 do not count.
- Links must be permanent. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- One link per domain.
- 100 links must ATLEAST be PR7 or more web pages, either on home page or internal pages. Page must be linked with Home page.
- Rest 900 Links must be placed on proper PR6 web pages, either on home page or internal pages. Page must be linked with Home page.
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view]
- The linking page must have no more than 40-50 outbound links.
- All links must be static and standard href type links.
- Only links from relevant sites will be accepted.
- Links must be on a www, no sub domains.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Links must be from English language websites only. Preferably US, UK and EU based websites.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 40 days.
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices
- 100% No black hat tactics.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or gaming, web directories, political.
- No article directories, forums, web rings, or link directories.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, web rings, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, yahoo groups, Classified sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
Spreadsheet should be provided after every 50 back links created with the following information:
1 URLs of pages where we can find the live links (all links will be tested)
2 dates when posted
3 Anchor text used
4 Google PR of the link page
5 IP of link page
(NO upfront payment until all back links are live)
Please supply a Spreadsheet (XLS) containing 50 links.
The Spreadsheet must contain the following information:
Site Name, Age, Type, Alexa Rank
Link Page Title, URL (clickable), PR, IP
Backlink Target URL, Anchor Text
Check to see if all links meet requirements eg. Do Follow, Correct PR, Publicably Viewable, Indexed etc
I reserve the right to cancel any link if it doesn't comply with requirements.
Not count Links from websites that are already linked to our website prior to start of project.
Provide you with the anchor text, keywords and any other relevant information.
Once final spreadsheet is received, EACH link will be checked by me
Only serious bidders please - do not bid If you can't fulfill the requirement
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online