Link Building 40 Links by Wednesday
This project was successfully completed by mikehurley for $30 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
Looking for someone to do this by Wednesday and for $30... Before bidding read through all this. If you complete one time and right I will be happy to pay you as soon as it is done..
I need an experienced link builder to help create back links to my website.
I am looking for 50 one-way relevant backlinks from PR1+ higher pages from Construction RELATED SITES.
All links must be in English, on a PR1+ Google ranked page (not iframed or subdomain), do follow static links. All links must be search engine friendly and be placed on established sites that are in good standing with GOOGLE, YAHOO and BING.
All links must be build manually over the course of 5 days.
All links must be placed using WHITE HAT ONLY METHODS. Links cannot be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted or paid for.
I will retain the right to reject any link that does not comply with the following guidelines.
* WHITE HAT ONLY - Absolutely NO black hat or Gray hat tactics
* Links must be strictly from: Google PR1+ pages (PR of the actual page where the link is placed)
* All backlinks must be do follow
* NO Subdomains
* All linking websites domain must be at least 3 Years old
* All links must be permanent ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites. (NO Rented links)
* No more than 20 other external links on same page where the link occurs
* Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address)
* Each link must be on different C-class IP block
* Page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view]
* Linked SITES must be search engine friendly, established and fully active
* Link page must be search engine friendly, visible, readable and indexable
* Links must be static html links. Including the target keyword we provide in anchor text
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring
* Links must be in text, no graphics
* Any links dropped within 6 months must be replaced by you at no additional cost
* I reserve the right to cancel any LINK not found suitable
* Guaranteed free replacement for any broken or removed links within 12 months of order competition.
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No links from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, FORUMS, comments, torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings
**** ALL LINKS MUST BE RELEVANT (Construction)**** to the category that I provide. Any link that is not will not be accepted or paid for.
Write "only Whitehead SEO" at the start of your bid so i know that you are a human and you're read the posting. Only serious bidders.
You will need to provide a daily Excel spreadsheet report with the following information for each link:
1. Exact URL (clickable hyperlink) of page where link is located.
2. Google PR of the page where link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.
4. IP of link page.
5. Site Name & Category
6. Date link was placed.
7. Target URL of the link
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online