We need a professional link builder to provide 600 permanent, one-way, non-reciprocal links from relevant web pages in the United States.
* 100 links must be from relevant pages with a minimum Google PR6+
* 200 links must be from relevant pages with a minimum Google PR5+
* 300 links must be from relevant pages with a minimum Google PR4+
Links must be built manually over 60 days. (No more than 10 links per day)
Specific keyword anchor text and corresponding URLs will be provided.
The link builder should be highly experienced - please do not bid if you have no link building experience. Links MUST NOT be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines.
* WHITE HAT ONLY - Absolutely NO black hat or Gray hat tactics
* Only backlinks from relevant ENGLISH language websites in USA.
* Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ pages (PR of the actual page where the link is placed).
* All linking websites must be .COM, .ORG, .NET, .GOV, .EDU (NO Subdomains).
* All linking websites domain must be at least 3 Years old.
* All links must be permanent ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites. (NO Rented links).
* No more than 20 other external links on same page where the link occurs.
* Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
* Each link must be on different C-class IP block.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* Linked SITES must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
* All links must be in text, no graphics.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, visible, readable and indexable.
* Any links dropped within 6 months must be replaced by you at no additional cost.
* We reserve the right to cancel any LINK not found suitable.
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No links from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, FORUMS, comments, torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
You will need to provide a weekly Excel spreadsheet report with the following information for each link:
1. Exact URL (clickable hyperlink) of page where link is located.
2. Google PR of the page where link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.
4. IP of link page.
5. Site Name.
6. Date link was placed.
Read the above terms carefully. Please bid only if you can accomplish this by following these guidelines.
Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience. Good results will mean ongoing SEO business for you every month.
Full Payment Escrow will be created upfront. We'll release 50% after 300 backlinks are complete and the remaining 50% after job completion.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $163 for this job
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.
Hello - I see you copied and pasted a newbie webmasters link fantasy. 1. Links cannot be anything but static html. 2. Search engines devalue links over time - So no link is permanent. See PMB for more information!