Link Building PR 4+ Sites 250 Links
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹16923 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project is for 250 permanent one way PR5+ links.
These links must be relevant to the sites theme that we will provide.
Here are the essential guidelines to be followed:
1. One way non-reciprocal FREE links only, no link exchanges, link farms, link directories, spam sites, etc.
2. All links must be permanent.
3. No sites banned by Google. No links from adult or pharmaceutical or gambling websites or any other “bad neighborhood” sites (those would not be relevant links,anyway, right?).
4. 10 links per day max – not 250 links in 1 day... We require time / date stamp when url was added
5. Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
6. Links must be on a PAGE (not just a home page) with a Google PR of at least 3.
7. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
8. Linked sites must be in English.
9. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
11. Links must be on pages with no more than 30 outgoing links.
12. No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes or sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites,
labeled links, etc.
13. All links must be DO FOLLOW; no [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
All links will need to be reported on and approved before payment. Excel file to contain:
Column 1: Link url
Column 2: Site
Column 3: PR of the Url
Column 4: Anchor text
Payment made once all links are verified. No payment if the criteria detailed above are not effectively met.
Ethical, white-hat techniques ONLY.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online