Linkbuilding for eCommerce Website
This project was awarded to SeoWebLogix for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
PLEASE DON'T BID BEFORE YOU READ ALL THE REQUIREMENTS!
We are looking for 500 PR4+ permanent, one-way back links for one eCommerce shopping site.
The link builder should be experienced - please do not bid if you have no link building experience.
Links must not be made using automated software (such as YACG) or any other illegal linking methods (e.g. from hacked website). Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines:
- At least 1 backlink must be PR8
- At least 5 backlinks must be PR7
- At least 10 backlinks must be PR6
- At least 50 backlinks must be PR5
- Minimum PR4 for EVERY link.
- Max 5 links per day.
- We require white hat techniques only.
- Only ENGLISH sites
- Only one link per domain will be accepted and paid for.
- Content of the page should be relevant to pets or crafts.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ Pages. IFrames and other page ranks do NOT count!
- Links must be permanent. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- All links must be non-reciprocal, free one-way manual links.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and Do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30 days.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Limit for Number of outbound links are 30 per page only! (We will not accept links from page where OBL is greater than 30).
- Page must contain a minimum of 500 words that are not links.
- Per day we are looking for only 5 to 10 back- links for our website. Please do not exceed this limit.
- We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No link from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, COMMENTS, torrent sites, from guest books dynamic links, link farms, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, porn sites, pharmacy sites, newsgroups, etc. (NO "bad neighborhood" sites)
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing
* No links from "under construction" pages
* No links from images. Must be text.
* No sites which ask for money later
* No use of automated software or bots
* No pages in Google’s supplemental index.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* NO black hat or Grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques ONLY
A weekly excel report is required with:
-URL (clickable hyperlink)
-Google Page Rank
-Link Anchor Text
-Target URL of the link
I will verify all links are DoFollow and that the Anchor text is correct, the domain PR of each website, that the profile pages are publicly viewable without registration and Indexed in Google.
Bidders with reputation lower than 4.5 or less than 50 reviews don't need to bid. Low bidders will not be considered, we had bad experience with providers on previous job who wasted our time by underbidding, and then either refused to start work or requested an increase right away. Bidders with unreasonably high hourly rates will not be considered, particularly if coupled with a relatively low bid. Before the bid is awarded, we will verify whether you know the latest Google best practices and algorithm updates.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online