Manual Link Building
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £281 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I require 500 one way manual built links, with an even mixture of PR ranging from 0 - 6 - so that would be around 71 links from each PR, low OBL.
Do not show me your package deals, I will ignore bids that offer other services and packages.
usual rules apply (see below). I will give link details and anchor text in reply. If we work well together I will give you more work and more links to do…here I am focusing on quality not quantity.
**Please provide details on how you intend to achieve these one way links. Bids without explanations will be ignored. Experienced link builders only, please also give Examples/Referrals of past sites worked on**
All Link must follow,
- NO SPAM, black hat and other unethical SEO techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be paid for. Links must not look like spam either!
- Backlinks must have minimum PR0 (the rank must be the page where the link is placed, I also expect some to be PR5, 6 etc)
- Backlink pages MUST relate to our site.
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, already indexed by google and do-follow.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- Should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], sitemap or NOINDEX tag, must be do follow.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No paid traffic sites. Free one-way manual links only
- One link per domain counted & must have different class C IP addresses for each.
- Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google in the last 30 days
- Links dropped within 6 months must be replaced by you at no additional cost.
- max. 30 outgoing links on the page that is linking to us (unless you have a good reason for it, ie that page has very high views as well).
- Websites must be English, .COM, .ORG, .NET, .GOV, .EDU .[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] domains only. Some must be .au domains
No links from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guest-books, classifieds,
dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites (FFA), hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, violent , black hat sites, forums, spam sites, webrings, newsgroups, rented links, scraped content sites, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, etc. (Forums may be allowed, however any forum you want to use must first be approved by myself and the links must not look like Spam!)
All links will be checked, any that do not meet the above requirements will not count towards the total.
IMPORTANT: No links to be placed on pages that link to Viagra or steroids sites.
I want these to be quality looking sites too, if they don't meet my visual standards and have obvious design flaws they will not count towards the total.
I will need a report from you with details of all links, and detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished.
Detailed report must contain the following,
- Date link was placed
- URL of link page
- Google PR of the link page
- Title of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link
Look forward to your bids and PMs.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online