Many people work using a computer, they have typically three kinds of problems:
1) Some time of the work day is wasted on non-work activities, e.g. Facebook, Windows Solitaire and whatever.
2) When people do work, they can work for too long periods of time without having any breaks.
3) People can spend x amount of time in front of a computer but they cannot say exactly how much time during the work day was spent on different work tasks.
These problems apply to both freelancer kind of people who work from their own home offices, as well as to companies with many people working together in offices.
To solve these three problems, there should be a work time management software that would:
1) Restrict access to time wasting activities, such as Facebook, during specified work hours.
2) Force the worker to have a short break of e.g. 1 minute twice an hour. During the forced break the computer screen must be locked so the person cannot work.
3) Automatically monitor what is done with the computer during working hours and record statistics e.g. how many minutes of work time was spent on corporate email, how much time on project X and how much on project Y.
I want you to write a market research and keyword analysis on this subject, the report needs to provide concrete answers to these questions:
1) Are there any products available at the moment which offers solutions to all of the three problems mentioned above? If there are, what are these products? List a few.
2) There are many work time tracking software solutions that offer many features (but not necessarily all these features), review the subscription based services and write a summary on their pricing. Is the pricing based on number of features or number of users? Do companies usually offer a free version for e.g. single worker freelancers? How much these kind of subscription based software usually cost?
3) Are people looking for software like this with Google? If they are, what are the search words used and how big are the search volumes?
4) If one would build a product a simple, lightweight product to solve all the three mentioned problems, what search words should its website content try to target? What would you be your recommendations for possible names for the product?
9 freelancers are bidding on average $347 for this job
Hi, Swati Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company) has been a trusted SEO services provider for thousands of satisfied clients. Please Check PMB for More Details. Thanks
Dear jv16, Greetings! one of the top notch service provider on freelancer.com. please refer to your private message box for further details. Thank you.