This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $147 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We are looking to engage an experienced marketing assistant to help promote our web business. Our website is due to launch soon, and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Bulk email campaign design & distribution
- Google Adwords management
- Twitter, You tube & Facebook account management, posting & fan building
- Monitoring of relevant websites to create marketing info
- Blog writing
- Press release creation & distribution
- CRM Software
- White hat link building
- Weekly reporting on statistics
You must have experience in order to succeed as you will be measured on the results you create.
This is a new exciting start up and you will be reporting directly to the CEO based in Australia.
Please apply ONLY if you:
- have experience in all the above that you can prove
- are a very details oriented person
- have superb English writing skills
- have a good eye for typos, and spelling mistakes
- are willing to sign an NDA and a consulting agreement.
- have a Skype account and are able to be online as required
Our website is in the recruitment and employment industry, so any experience in this area will be looked on favorably however is not required. If you list your experience, expect that we will contact your references.
Payment will be made weekly and it is our intention to progress to full time when we are comfortable. To begin you will be asked to undertake a paid project of 5 hours. In your submission please advise your rate for the first 5 hour project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online