Musician Website SEO SEM and Links
- Status Completed
- Budget $50 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 57
I need to encourage more of the right leads to a website to generate more business.
The website is for an Australian musician who performs for high-end weddings as well as corporate events for large scale companies. All based in Australia.
The musician has a basic website set up but requires a plan for improving SEO and SEM.
Requirements of you if Awarded:
(1) Provide a one page approach for how you will do this work.
(2) Do the work.
Some of the things I want to see:
1. Improvements on the musicians website to improve visibility and exposure to search engines (keywords, meta, title tags, alt attributes on images etc). Must not interfere with look of website.
2. Increase visibility to Google, Bing, Yahoo search engines.
3. Links to and from third party sites that are relevant in Australia for events, performers, musicians, artists, weddings, corporate events, event managers.
4. Free Listings on relevant third party sites for events, weddings, musicians and performers in Australia.
5. Recommend small-scale, targeted paid advertising approach on relevant websites (e.g. Facebook / Google)
More information on the website and other details will be supplied to the Awarded Freelancer.
The approach must be unobtrusive and not interfere with the aesthetic design of the website. Ie. No ghastly links pages or advertising on the website.
No link farms
No gambling or pornographic sites
No automated submission. All must be manual
No black hat and other unethical SEO spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
No directory submissions, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
No use of automated software or bots.
No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy, hate or anything even remotely unethical.
Required to be completed by: 26 September 2013.
Milestones will be paid 50% upon satisfactory completion of the report. And the final 50% on satisfactory completion of the entire job.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online