Pls respond with "Hey synternet" so that I know you have fully read my project. See details of what you should or shouldn't do for this project.
I would like to employ good SEO for a client's website. The website has been up for the past couple of months. It's a simple website with 6 indexed pages. The keywords are pretty competitive. I will provide website url and 7 keywords privately. Must achieve among the top 3 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for a specific location in the US market.
I know this takes at least 3 months to be effective. I will be happy to engage continually long-term, if your results look good. At the conclusion of the project, when keywords are keyed into search field, it must appear within the top 3 position on [url removed, login to view]
Project will be awarded based on experience, quoted price and length/time required. Budget provided is meant as a bid holder.
These below details are important standards that I have modified:
- Techniques must utilize google smart algorithms (panda, penguin, and hummingbird).
- Backlink pages MUST be English and relate to the website topics business.
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain. No more than 5 links must be submitted per day.
- Links must be permanent and static html. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Text links only, no graphics. Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
*** NOT ALLOWED ***
- No black hat, grey hat and other unethical SEO spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted. Must be google safe and meet google tos.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
51 freelancers are bidding on average $156 for this job
HELLO! I READ YOUR PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND I SUGGEST TO DISCUSS MORE RELATED ASPECTS ON PMB. I GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN WHAT I ACHIEVE.. THANK YOU