Now hiring talented and diligent writers for blogging and article marketing.
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
Before placing any bids be sure to read, fully comprehend and come to strict terms with the following:
We are involved in internet marketing and for the sake of our business we are looking to hire talented, proficient writers capable of representing our company in a manner which is perfectly suited to our business goals. We would prefer to hire writers experienced with online marketing. However, it isn't 100% necessary if due diligence is done in the research involved to deliver engaging, high quality, unique and relevant content to our readers. This will be a long term business relationship/work position and our blog content will require a word count of 700 - 800 words. Upon completing a successful blog post and article rewrite you will be paid $5 for the blog post and $3 for a complete rewrite which will be submitted to an article directory. Payments will be made on a daily basis after your work is meticulously proofread and scanned.
Here are the requirements necessary to be considered for this position: If you lack the requirements DO NOT apply!
- MUST have a command of the English language. Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar is an absolute must.
- Upon accepting this position you agree NOT to sublet the work. In other words any writing project awarded to you by the company is to be done BY YOU and NOT handed over to someone else for completion. We need consistency in the writing style and quality of work. We specifically target writers with a specific style suited for the work which will be provided, therefore violation of this policy is grounds for immediate termination and you will NOT be paid. No exceptions!
- Due to potential issues outlined above samples will be required. We will choose the topic in which the samples will be written on and a timeline will be given. This is done to ensure that the writing abilities belong to you and no one else. Please keep in mind that ALL blog posts and articles should be written in the first person. If the samples meet company requirements we will count it as part of a job and you will be paid the $[url removed, login to view] per individual blog post and $3 for the completely rewritten blog post which we will count as an article.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for Plagiarism and ALL work will be checked by the company through Copyscape. Plagiarism also includes taking more than one talking point from the same source. We screen and heavily monitor all of our text content therefore any hints of plagiarism is grounds for immediate termination and you will NOT be paid. No exceptions!
- Work CANNOT be used as samples, part of portfolios or resold. We will retain full ownership and rights to blog posts and articles. Nothing will be reprinted or re-posted online or offline. We will maintain 100% authorship, 100% ownership and 100% rights. Upon being offered this position we will require written acknowledgement that the company retains full ownership of all accepted text content.
- Experience as a platinum ezine writer is preferred but not necessary. If you are not a platinum ezine articles writer be sure that you are familiar with the terms and policies of ezine articles.com. Work done is meaningless unless they meet the specific author and editorial guidelines of the article directories and is engaging to a human readership.
- Deadlines are stringent and MUST BE MET. AT LEAST 1 blog post and rewrite per day is necessary but no more than 2 of each. If for any reason you cannot start the work upon being awarded the job you must bring this to our attention.
The job and tasks being offered is not complex but WILL require your hard work, dedication and special attention. The company will provide you with keywords to research (through text or video) to write on. We will provide you with the necessary templates and clear, concise information outlining precisely what the company needs from you in terms of how we want our articles written and formatted. Questions are always welcome.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online