Off-site SEO - 3 Keywords
This project received 55 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $159 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We seek to improve our web positioning on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] using 3 keywords: (The language is English)
Weekly report with URLs.
400 Directory submissions.
300 Social Bookmaking Submissions.
200 Article Submissions (6 articles x 40 article directories).
60 Press Release Submissions (4 press release x 15 press release websites).
100 Blog Submissions.
8 unique, 400 word article writing + Submission.
4 unique, 400 word press releases + Submission.
70 One Way back links with mix PR (Blog Comment and Forum)
- Do not use Black Hat techniquesand follow the guidelines at all times of Google.
- No use of automated software or bots
- Do not make links to pages under construction
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, concealment, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, sites / flash pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- Do not make links in link farms, traffic exchange, exchange programs or web rings links
- No links in paid traffic sites
- No links to banned sites, porn, gambling, violent sites, illegal, etc.
- No links to methods or techniques that will have the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
- The links are to pages that have to do with the theme of the site or keyword!
You must be very experienced and explain exactly what methods used for this project. You must also provide Url addresses of links!
During the project we must also receive progress updates on a weekly basis.
No payment in advance!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online