Offsite Optimization needed-----targeted traffic
This project was successfully completed by rvtechsolution for $75 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In30 days
Onsite SEO optimization is already done--- I only need off site optimization services
We require an expert to build links for our landing page herbtreatstore . We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines.
- We will provide you websites URL's with keywords
- Only English websites.
- Only websites from United States, UK, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, Europe.
- Only High quality, one-way, static html links, contextual/theme links.
- All back links must be “do follow” and Anchor text is correct
- One-way links (no offer of reciprocal linking)
- Not from pages which use ‘no follow’ tags.
- We will cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Not from pages in Google’s supplemental index.
- No automated link submissions or use of link harvester software.
- Links MUST NOT be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods.
- Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- We will check all links. Please don’t waste your time, bid only if you can do this.
- You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings, gambling, or adult sites, or link directories.
You will need to provide us the following spreadsheet before payment is made:
1. Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
[url removed, login to view] Name,
3. Anchor text used ,
4. Site Type,
5. Google Page Rank and IP of link page
6. Date placed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online