I am currently working on expanding my client base across London UK and increasing my market presence as a leading provider of private piano education in the area. To achieve this, I am looking into optimising my website, [url removed, login to view], for search engines (organic search).
I would like to target the following keywords (your input and advice would be greatly appreciated):
Piano Lessons London
Piano Teacher London
Piano Lessons Kensington
Piano Teacher Kensington
I would be grateful, if, when submitting your proposal, you could include the following information:
1. What needs to be done in your opinion? What is your proposed plan of action? What changes do you propose to make?
2. What are the steps involved? How are you going to implement the outlined plan?
3. What technologies are you planning to use and why?
4. What is the timeframe?
4. What are your fees? What costs are involved? What payment terms do you offer? Is there a contract?
I am not planning to invest a substantial amount of money straight away as it's a small business, but, once I see what return I get on my initial investment, I'd be happy to review my budget.
5. I'd be grateful if you could also write a paragraph about yourself. What is your background? Who are your clients? Do you have any recommendations?
6. When are you available to start?
7. How can I track the progress of the project? How will it be measured/evaluated?
8. As it is going to be a long-term partnership, would you be available for a meeting? I am based in London SW6.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $225 for this job
We shall generate targeted traffic by ranking your website "http://www.kensingtonpianolessons.com" Top 10 in UK Search Engines within short time duration at most competitive prices lower than Freelancers.
Hi, Swati Web Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company) has been a trusted SEO services provider for thousands of satisfied clients. Please Check PMB for More Details. Thanks