Online & offline marketing coordinator - native POLISH & fluent in English
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
Foreign online cosmetic company with a unique philosophy seeks a candidate to join our team as an Online & Offline Marketing Coordinator. For the beginning work is for +/-20 hours p/w, flexible hours, later on most probably as full time job. Desired location is Warszaw as we have our branch office there.
This entry-level position is ‘on field’ and ‘home-based’ and the coordinator will be working in close contact with our marketing and customer service teams.
The ideal candidate is “social media savvy”, actively uses Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms. Has a passion for sharing interesting content, blogging and researching relevant websites and blogs to post our brand information and links.
- Coordinate online media outreach and viral campaigns to promote brand messages that drive traffic to the site
- Manage pages on popular social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Establish and develop vibrant relationships with key/targeted bloggers
- Present product line to specific targeted beauty salons & account manage them in future
- Good English speaker
- Strong social skills and extended knowledge of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter
- Knowledge of blogging, link building, networking etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Home office arrangement (personal computer with quality nternet connection)
- Basic or good sales & presentation skills
- Interest & some basic knowledge in Beauty Industry is very desiredGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online