Online presence for new business
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £164 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
We have started a new business ([url removed, login to view]) and try to get some help with Internet marketing, SEO, etc. As our budget is very small we try to see a way to start with some gradual work and projects. So I am looking for somebody with (proven experience) who can proposed some gradual projects to improve our online reach for a very narrow audience we target.
Our business targets parents in north west London (mainly) with preschool children (0 to 5 years old) - so it is very specific and we offer:
1) classes and activities for preschool children;
2) classes and workshop for parents;
3) venues for birthday parties.
We already have presence on Facebook so this is the area we do not need the help with. But we need:
1) come out for the search in the top page for key phrases (which I have put together already);
2) maybe run some smart ad campaign that works (I tried some myself but did not get much);
3) get links to our website to other relevant London sites (which I can put the list together).
If you want to bid for the project, please indicate what exactly you propose to do, what is time frame, what is the budget and how we can measure the progress.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online