I have a website which I need rank in [url removed, login to view] for 12 keywords. My website is 2 months old and its targeting a niche. I am ad sense approve so STRICTLY Good White Had SEO Methods ONLY.
PM me to the keywords I want to target. If you are good on this project I would hire you on a monthly SEO basis
-The optimization will be done externally to the page (off-page) through link building. You may give on page seo tips to improve ranking
- Do not use Black Hat techniques (or black hat) and follow the guidelines at all times of Google.
- The result should be positioned keywords in top 5 of Google
- No use of automated software or bots
- Do not make links to pages under construction
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, concealment, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, sites / flash pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- Do not make links in link farms, traffic exchange, exchange programs or web rings links
- No links in paid traffic sites
- No links to banned sites, porn, gambling, violent sites, illegal, etc.
- No links to methods or techniques that will have the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
- Very Important: The links are to pages that have to do with the theme of the site (goodsmarts dot com) or keyword
The project manager must be very experienced and explain exactly what methods used for this project. You must show examples of completed projects you have done.
During the project I must receive progress updates on a weekly basis and all the things he has done in a spreadsheet.
Payment as follows:
1. Getting on average all keywords on page 2 then pay 50% (on average means if 6 keywords on page 1 and 4 keywords on page 3, then average of those 8 words is page 2).
2. Getting top 5 Google ranking on average of all keywords and then pay the remaining 50%
Timeline: No more than 1.5 months to reach the first step
No more than 3 months to reach the second step
51 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
I have the experience, I have the right strategy, I am updated to Google's Terms & Policies and that's why I'm sure I can help you, please check your PMB for more details!