100 PR Permanent, Relevant Niche Backlinks, One Way - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 36
We are looking for 100 PR links. At least 40% of links must be on a page with PR.(the actual page) All must bee Do-Follow One way permanent and relevant Backlinks. This will be 50 x 2 domains. This project is for chandeliers, lighting products. Links should be relevant.
SAMPLE REQUESTED WITH BID:
***Best way to win is to include good samples.*** Please submit samples of link pages you expect to use for the project and what types of one way links will be placed on the page. In addition, please submit 3-5 example URL's of previously acquired links that have backlinks shown in Google as a result of your service. We will check those pages and may contact the web site owners to verify.
EXTERNAL LINKING RULES:
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase)
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. Up to 2 links from a single domain is acceptable, provided the 2 links are from different URLs and the 2 links go to different domains.
16. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses (with the exception as noted in #15 above)
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds,social bookmarks, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, illegal, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus,Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is preferred but not required.
25. Must send us weekly updates of links.
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. Links must be on AA website only.
28. Link page should be from English (US/UK/CA/AU) language websites only.
29. Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
30. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
31. Links must be on pages with 40 outbound links at most.
32. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
33. Links must be in different text combinations.
34. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
35. Links should not be listed, illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
36. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
37. Links should not be posted and or participate web directory or in any commercial link exchange programs/ web rings/ link farms/ exchange programs. i.e [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc. The old co-op advertising sites are no good as well.
38. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
39. Linked no more than 2 clicks from their home page.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online