Professional PR3+ Link Building
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $77 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
This is a companion project (but still separate) to our other one where we're seeing PR5+ one-way (non-reciprocal) links. For this, the PR demands are eased as we know this is easier to achieve. So, we wanted to keep them separate.
We are looking for bids to secure 40 additional PR3+ one way (non reciprocal) high-quality relevant permanent links, with various anchor texts linking to our site. The links will need to be placed on "fertility" related sites only. We will provide the anchor text to use and/or description as necessary.
Please only bid if you are able to adhere to our requirements. We are seeking a long-term relationship with a solid provider.
Websites MUST be English only and from US or EU destinations. The link must be placed on page PR3+. If the home page is a PR3 but the page our link is listed on is only a PR1 or PR2, this is unacceptable.
We will release 25% of the total payment upon completion. The balance of 75% will be released 30 days after placing all links and submitting your report in Excel format (see below for Excel report data requirements). During this time, links will be checked to verify quality and confirm they have stuck. Any dead links or links that do not meet the guidelines must be replaced by bidder prior to release of escrow.
- All links must be ”white hat”.
- Absolutely no black hat or Grey hat tactics. White hat only.
- All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites (jewelry is our keyword).
- Links are to be one-way MANUALLY placed links (no link blasting software).
- NO ARTICLE or Directory Sites.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR3+ pages as stated above (home page PR, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count).
- Back link pages must relate to jewelry and link via our provided anchor text.
- URLs must be live as soon as you create them.
- No subdomains; all back links must be on a www.
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Links must be permanent and static HTML.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable, and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Maximum outgoing links on page CANNOT exceed 30.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days.
- Domains must be from different IP and Class-C IP addresses. MAXIMUM 1 LINK PER DOMAIN.
- No article directories, link farms, profile links, forums, spam sites, web rings, adult sites, bookmarking sites, or link directories.
- Unapproved links will have to be replaced by service provider.
- Links must be submitted on staggered deployment basis to avoid penalties: don't place all links at once; 1-3 links per day manually.
- No hidden links.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, blog comments, article submissions, profile links, links from guest books, newsgroups, yahoo groups, etc.
- No unethical seo, no spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES, no Flash sites.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No dynamic links, nothing shady.
EXCEL REPORT TO INCLUDE:
- Date link is placed on link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Google PR of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
100% of funds will be deposited in escrow and we will release 25% of the total payment upon verified completion. The balance of 75% will be released 30 days after placing all links and submitting your report in Excel format. We must verify all links remain in place.
Specific keywords and corresponding website/pages will be provided via PMB with qualified vendors.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online