Promotion of new Medical Tourism Website in the USA (East Coast)
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 25
My name is Chris.
I want to identify someone with the appropriate internet marketing skills to promote a new Medical Tourism Website in the USA (East Coast) www.getmedicaltreatmentabroad.com.
The premise underpinninning the Business is as follows
- Many individuals in the US who are uninsured or under-insured cannot afford to self-pay for non-emergency medical surgery etc and opt to travel overseas for treatment. This so-called Medical Tourism trend is a rapidly growing phenomenon in the USA - See Delotte annual reports on estimated numbers (Both Britain and Ireland are often overlooked as possible medical tourism destinations).
- Similiarly for many US organizations which have a fully insured or a self-insured healthcare benefits scheme; the increasing cost of providing this benefit is a significant concern.
- It is the case that the cost of many common non-emergency surgical procedures in Britain and Ireland on a self-pay basis is approximately 25% of what the same surgical procedures cost in the USA. In addition there are many excellent facilities in both Britain and Ireland offering high quality care at particularly compared to US prices; affordable prices.
- GetMedicalTreatmentAbroad are a Medical Travel Facilitation Agency staffed by a team of experienced healthcare managers based in Britain and Ireland who can source and negotiate affordable medical treatments for individual clients. In addition we can partner with US organizations/companies to develop and implement a high quality, safe and less expensive Medical Treatment Program for their employees to be provided in Britain and Ireland
- We at GetMedicalTreatmentAbroad provide a full facilitation service which includes sourcing and negotiating an all-inclusive fixed-cost treatment package specific to each employee/client. In addition to providing an in-country support service, we will provide assistance and advice on aaccommodation booking, in-country travel/transfer arrangements, the visa application process and medical travel insurance requirements.
Take a look at the articles below
Article reprinted below from LinkedIn but which I also read online in a number of other places
North Carolina Employer Saves $10 Million Through Medical Tourism Manager's Choice
Healthcare reform may have helped temporarily shut down the U.S. government, but The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress continues to find innovation in its reach. Among some of the most progressive innovation found in employee benefits is domestic and international medical tourism, both topics covered at this year's annual congress. As more employers implement fixed bundled pricing at centers of excellence domestically and abroad, employers see a new way to control costs.
>> [url removed, login to view] <<
Recently, Joy Guion and Gary Harwell, both employees of HSM, a furniture and auto parts manufacturer in North Carolina, underwent surgical procedures in Costa Rica and were featured on segments of "ABC's World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer," Sept. 30, and later that night on "Nightline.; a media trip coordinated by the Medical Tourism Association." Watch the broadcast and learn how the MTA is helping employers and hospitals connect with forward-thinking strategic companies like HSM, the first U.S. employer to confirm on-record before an international television audience the cost-saving benefits - to the tune of $25 million so far over five years.
Watch the Video:
>> [url removed, login to view] <<
- See also for a different angle on the same story and in particular the Headline - As More Americans Have Surgeries Overseas, US Companies Consider 'Medical Tourism' a Health Care Option
[url removed, login to view]
Key words are Medical Tourism, Medical Tourism Facilitator, Medical Treatment, Medical Treatment Abroad, Medical Treatment Overseas, Affordable Medical Treatment.
I would be happy to arrange a Skype call with interested individuals.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts
ChrisGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online